Thursday, May 5, 2011

An Email from BikeHouston

Amidst the planning of our project for class, I emailed BikeHouston.org - their chairman responded to me today:

From: Darren
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 11:10
To: Garza, Rocio
Subject: FW: Bike Share Houston?

Rocio, I would be happy to talk with you about BikeHouston. Feel free to give me a call at your convenience.

Thanks,

Darren

Chairman, BikeHouston


Although the semester is over, I am preparing to get in touch with them. Anyone have any thoughts?


-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-


On a related note, BikeHouston.org is continuing to raise money to "support cycling advocacy and improv[e] cyclist infrastructure and awareness in Houston."


For more information and to make your $5 donation via PayPal, visit their homepage: http://bikehouston.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment